Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's going to be a busy summer...

... but I wouldn't have it any other way!

With running events at least twice a month plus a few cycling events, it is going to be an amazing summer!  

Someone asked me what all I was planning for this summer.  Here is the list (as of right now anyway) to include the events already completed in 2013...

3/17 - St Pats Run, 5K, Appleton.                                   Finish time = 38:28

4/5 - April Fools Run, 5K, Appleton.                               Finish time = 33:11
5/5 - Scheels Run for Home, 5K, Appleton.                     Finish time = 35:18
5/11 - Journey's Half Marathon, 13.1 Miles, Eagle River.   Finish Time = 2:41:22
6/2 - Aurora Bay Care, 5K, Green Bay.                           Finish Time = 32:24
6/8 - Bellin Run, 10K, Green Bay                                     Finish Time = 1:06:59
6/16 - Lazy Lobster Run, 5 Miles, Cape Cod, MA*        Finish Time = 1:01:02
6/29 - Color Run, 5K, Madison 
7/4 - Liberty Run, 5K, Baraga MI
7/12 - Mountain Bay trail ride, 92 Miles, Green Bay to Wausau
7/20 - Miller Park Sausage Run, 5k, Milwaukee
7/27 - Packers Training camp 5K, Green Bay
8/3 - Warrior Dash, 5K, Johnson Creek 
8/10-12 Biking weekend in Michigan with my son, Munising MI
**8/17 - Run or Dye color run, 5K (date not confirmed yet)
8/24 - Cheesehead Half Marathon, 13.1 Miles, Hilbert WI
9/8 - Door County Century Bike Ride, 100 miles, Door County
9/22 - Fox Cities Marathon Relay, my leg = 5 miles, Appleton WI
9/28 - Brewers Half Marathon, 13.1 miles, Miller Park, Milwaukee
10/9 - Chicago Perfect 10, 6.2 Miles, Chicago IL

* Lazy Lobster Run is actually in Cape Cod, but Wendy and I running as "virtual runners" for this myTeamTriumph event to support mTT in Mass.  We will be running our 5 miles here in Green Bay that same weekend as the event in Mass.


** Date for the Run or Dye color run in Green Bay is not confirmed at this time, this is the speculated date.


At the rate that I am going, I am sure that there will be a few more things added in along the way.  Currently, by the end of this summer, I will have run through Fox Cities Stadium, Lambeau field and Miller Park (twice).  By next April I plan to add Camp Randall stadium in Madison to that list!

Like I said, it's going to be a crazy summer but it's going to be so much fun!  My 40th birthday is right around the corner and I am not going to let that slow me down!  I have the best running partners and a wonderfully supportive family!  Without them, I would not be able to accomplish all of this!!







No comments:

Post a Comment