Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Exciting new adventures with the EnergyBits team!


As some of you may have noticed, last week there was a new badge added to the sidebar of my blog.   I was approached by ENERGYBits to become one of their Brand Ambassadors!  I am excited to let you know that I said YES!  

Back in April, someone told me about these as a energy source and race fuel.  I will tell you that I was skeptical at first, but when I received a sample of these and was amazed by the results that I saw with just using then a few times! (you can read my original review of of ENERGYBits here)   I did some more reading on these obscure little green tablets and really liked what I was reading.   I’m not aware of anything that offers the combination of benefits you get from ENERGYbits, plus the are gluten free and NON GMO certified!

Over the last few months I have been using them on a regular basis and can say only say that I wish I knew about them sooner!  My running has improved and I have been able to push myself harder and farther this summer that I would have imagined possible!  I also noticed quickly that I did not have to rely on my previous options for race fuel anymore (many of which were loaded with added sugar and carbs).  With ENERGYbits, I had the energy to get me through a run and when I finished I was not left feeling I was starving!  Many times, I actually have to force myself to stop and eat something just to start refueling my body!   This has also bee true with my workouts at the gym!

But these are more than just fuel for running and fitness enthusiasts!!!!!

I have even found that I can focus better at work and am not hungry all the time!  ENERGYbits algae tabs are the answer for pure energy and health. The are  all naturally too. They will help curb cravings, keep the hungries away and give you a steady stream of energy that will keep you going all day!   I have even noticed that I have been drinking significantly less coffee in the last few months, simply because I don't need to rely on the caffeine from it to get me through the day!  The once in a while that I do make myself coffee at work, I rarely even finish the cup... so most days I don't even bother.

The really exciting part of becoming a Brand Ambassador, means that I get to offer a discount on products for all of you!  I know for me, I am always looking to see where I can save a few buck - running all these events gets expensive!  Running can be an expensive "hobby"!  Between race fees, new shoes, traveling to numerous races, I am always looking to save money where I can.  Now, I will admit that my first thought was that the cost of the bags of ENERGYbits seemed like a lot, but with ENERGYbits, I have actually found that I am spending LESS on race fuel that I was in the past!  

A single serving on ENERGYbits (less that $3 when purchased with my discount) is enough to get me through a 6 mile run with no other fuel (just water!).  Before ENERGYbits, I was using an average of 2 gels (1 before and 1 during) plus some sort of recovery drink afterwards, which was $4-5 in fuel at a minimum, depending on what I selected as my post race recovery drink.  Now double this for a half marathon!  

I hope you’ll try them soon and when you do, use my promotional code RENEGADERUNNER to get a 25% DISCOUNT!  You can only purchase them online at www.energybits.com so when you check out, just enter discount code RENEGADERUNNER into the coupon box and your discount will immediately show up on screen. The discount works on all products.

Also, if you are interested in trying them as a sample, let me know!  Single serving sample bags are available for sale!  So if you don't want to jump straight in an order a whole bag without trying them first,  this is a awesome option!!  If this is something you are interested in, let me know!


Direct from the company:

The company explains why ENERGYbits®are so popular with runners, athletes and fitness enthusiasts:

When a handful of ENERGYbits® are swallowed 10 -15 minutes prior to a workout, race, game or run, they provide a steady flow of energy, eliminate fatigue and speed recovery, all naturally and all without digestive distress.  The reason is simple. ENERGYbits® do not contain any caffeine, sugar or chemicals yet they have the highest concentration of protein in the world (64%), all in amino acid form which are absorbed instantly to provide a steady flow of glucose. ENERGYbits® also contain 40 vitamins/minerals, natural nitric oxide to open blood vessels, antioxidants to fight free radicals, Omega 3 to reduce inflammation, iron to prevent fatigue and electrolytes to prevent dehydration. All this from just one ingredient –organic spirulina and all for just one calorie per tab.  

For more information or to buy yours, please visit:

Twitter: @energybits and #poweredbybits
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/energybits


No comments:

Post a Comment