Wednesday, November 16, 2016

THE CRAZY HAMSTER HAS MOVED!

The Crazy Hamster has founds it's new home!

You can now find me at http://CrazyHamster.Run

After several years of hanging out here, it was time to move on to bigger and better things!  There were things that I wanted to do with my site that I was not able to do, so we made the move over to WordPress!

It's been a few months now and it was recently brought to my attention that the redirect that was originally put in place to send you to the new site.  I figured that it was time that I posted this here and then you would know where to come to join the party!

We are doing all kinds of fun stuff - What I Eat Wednesday is Back, with a new healthy recipe each week, you will always find recaps of races and other events that I participate in, plus a few more surprises that are in the works...  you might find a few guest bloggers in the future, as well as other Crazy Hamster Adventures (places that we have found that you NEED to know about and check out).
One thing that will never change is the fact that I promise to keep it real, but keep it fun and healthy!

Please head on over to http://CrazyHamster.Run and subscribe so that you don't miss any of the adventures!

Love ya all!!

Amy
aka Crazy Hamster

No comments:

Post a Comment